Saturday, July 21, 2012

CRAZY WORLD: Man Hires Prophets to Prophesy Men His Wife Had Sex With


A man was so insecure over his wife’s sex life that he sought engage the services of Prophets to check on the number of men the woman had sex with before him.
For that reason, Ladina 
Muzengeza dragged her husband John Simon to Harare Civil Court where she was seeking a protection order against him. The two are currently on separation and Ladina told the court that her husband is employing the services of Prophets to ‘spiritually take stock of her sex life’.
“John goes to prophets and asks them to tell him how many men I have sleeping with since we are on separation. I am no longer a happy woman because of his actions. He phones at midnight and accuses me of being a prostitute yet I’m not like that,” said Ladina.
Responding to the allegations, John denied ever approaching any prophet intending to know his wife’s sex secrets.
“It’s not true. I never engaged the services of any prophet but she is the one who is abusing me. I once tried to have sex with her before she booted me out of the bed, making me spend the while night ‘starved’, yet I have a wife,” he said.
Ladina further begged for the court to grant her a divorce order. Magistrate Milton Serima, who presided over the case, advised Ladina to look for other courts that deal with such matters. He however then passed a reciprocal protection order and advised the couple to co-exist peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment