Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Must Read for all Ladies – I Married Him For Money, But After Marriage Everything Stopped

My name is Ayo. I am in my late 20’s. I have been
married for 3 years. Okay let me start over again,
I am writing this story because I want girls to
read and learn from my experience.
I dated Alhaji for a while, not minding the fact
that he has three wives. I was only interested in
getting married, and it didn’t really matter who,
as long as he had money , and I could be tagged
a Lagos big girl. I eventually got married to alhaji,
and he promised to buy me a house, car, and
startup a business for me.
I got pregnant almost immediately and moved to
one of his houses.
I thought alhaji would buy me a car immediately
since I was carrying his baby but he always asked
his driver to take me wherever I wanted. Is
excuse was that he did not want me to drive
around because of my condition.
I later mentioned it to him and he told me he
was going to get it once I had my baby.
Three months after my baby was born, I raised
the issue of starting my business and getting my
car again, and he just waved it up.
After six months I couldn’t take it again because
alhaji started giving me just 25k monthly for
upkeep and I had to do something. So I called
one of my ex-aristos and told him my
predicament. He was kind enough to give me
500k I added 200k I had to it and started my
business.
Alhaji asked me where I got the money from I
told him it was my savings. After a while he gave
me a 2-door golf car, and I was disappointed
because his wives drives jeeps but alhaji would
not hear of it, he said that’s what he had for me
so I took it.
When the shame became too much I started
sleeping with aristos again secretly and I am
living better now. I went to my family to tell them
I want tot leave alhaji, but they disagreed
because they all opposed my marriage at first
and they all insist I must continue.
I am already making plans I have to leave alhaji
next year I can’t continue to suffer. I don’t care
what you guys think or say about me, I just want
ladies like me to read and learn from it that “All
that glitters is not gold”.
I married him for MONEY but after marriage
everything stopped. He became a new man. 3
years of marriage and nothing to show for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment